Microsoft Build 2019 is right around the corner (not only from where I live, but also it starts next Monday), so what better time to plan some meetups with awesome .NET developers <3. There will be tons of awesome sessions, the Xamarin booth, but also tons of coffee drinking with me, and even a bike ride opportunity. Here is my schedule for Build!
Monday May 6th
- 7am - 8am: Early Morning Coffee (pre-keynote): Monorail Espresso - (across the street from convention)
- 3pm - 3:30pm: Hub Theater Session - Real-time apps with Xamarin & SignalR (THR3007)
- 4pm - 5pm: Hang at Xamarin booth
Tuesday May 7th
- 7am - 8am: Early Morning Coffee: Anchorhead Coffee
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm: Session - The Next Transformation in Mobile with Xamarin (Miguel & Me! BRK3019)
- 2:30pm - 4:00pm: Hang at Xamarin booth
- 4:15pm - 4:30pm: Build Live Stage - All things Mobile Development Interview with Miguel (BDL2020)
Wednesday May 8th
- 7am - 8am: Breakfast + Coffee: Moore Coffee Shop
- 2:30pm - 2:50pm: Hub Theater Session - The Perfect Match: ASP.NET Core + Xamarin (THR3010)
- 4pm -6pm: Hang at Xamarin booth
Thursday May 9th - Xamacycle
You made it through build and the attendee celebration! If you are still in town this is your opportunity to explore the city via bike! We will be doing a 16 mile (round trip) Downtown Top Pot Donut to West Seattle Top Pot Donut (click for map my ride) for coffee before, after, or during the break! Your pick!
We will start at 11:30AM at Top Pot on 5th ave and then we will ride out to West Seattle on Alki Beach. The ride is pretty light with only a little elevation gain and we should have you back in Seattle by 3PM based on how long we stop in West Seattle.
Rent a Bike
There are a few rental places around Seattle. My top pick would be to reach out to Seattle Cycle Tours or The Bicycle Repair Shop(they offer ebikes too) to grab a rental for the day. Additionally, we have Jump & Lime bikes sitting around the city!
Don't want to ride? come hangout around 11:30 at top pot!
Even More Coffee
If you are looking for even more good coffee places besides what I listed above, be sure to check out my Seattle Coffe list from last year!
I can't wait for Microsoft Build and to hang out with all of our amazing developers!